I dont know about you but i find lingerie shopping a bit of a chore and not enjoyable, im slightly overweight and very self conscious, so when i was asked to review a new bra i jumped at the chance. The bra i was sent was by Triumph a very well respected company with years of experience so i knew i wouldnt be dissapointed.
I was sent the non wired bra in black as i’d requested (shown here in white so you can see the detail.
The cup has 3 section support and 20% stretch to eliminate bounce and if your like me a bit busty you know how much of a problem that can be. The Doreen is the worlds best selling bra, not only does it offer outstanding support to help ease back pains its is comfortable to wear with no awkward wire, broad straps that dont cut into our shoulders, and easy to adjust, available in sizes to fit even the fussiest women from a 34dd to a 46j and in 3 colourways white, black and lemon the Triumph Doreen is a bra i will be buying more of in the future.
Triumph Classic Doreen
Non-wired Full Cup Bra
- 2 Hook Fastening B Cups
- 3 Hook Fastening C-K Cups
- Perfect bust shaping for a slimmer silhouette
- Fully elasticated bands enclose and shape the bust for secure support
- Addtional side support feature
- Larger cup fittings have wider straps for extra support
- Straps adjust easily at the front
- Fabric: Lace (80% Polyamide, 13% Elastane, 7% Cotton
And as a final note dont think this bra is in anyway old fashioned or out of date check lingeriebyvictoria where you can buy the “Doreen” and other fab lingerie.